Renewal of administrative enrollment in UJM at end of Y1 | fall semester 2
- International students of international master degrees coordinated by the University Jean Monnet (UJM) must be registered at UJM during the full period of the Programme.
- Registration for Year 1 is processed during the inception week. Registration for Year 2 can be done remotely, in liaison with the administrative coordinator.
#1. July: certificate of civil liability insurance
COS students are not concerned (civil liability insurance is included in Marsh insurance cover)
You need to renew your civil liability insurance for 2015-2016 academic year ( € 16 ):
> IF you were affiliate to SMERRA during 2014-2016 =
>> click on “ADHERE ENLIGNE”
>> click on “no thanks”
>> click on “Valider”
>> Fill in personal info (use international master office address in France)
>> Fill in personal info (cont.)
>> Check the box and click on “Valider”
> IF you were affiliate to LMDE during 2014-2016 =
>> click on ‘le bulletin d’adhésion (PDF – 51 Ko)’ (to download the form)
>> Complete the form (see guidelines / translation).
>> Print, sign, and send (along your cheque if applicable) to
91097 EVRY CEDEX,
>> You will be able to download a certificate of civil liability insurance from the website after your purchase.
#2. download and complete the University Jean Monnet registration form
> Download, print and complete the University Jean Monnet 2015-2016 registration form. You’ll find here some guidelines.
#3. Pay Participations Costs for the academic year
- See this table to know amount of Participation to be paid for 2015-2016.
- pay preferably by (international) bank transfer: IBAN (banking info) of University Jean Monnet will be sent by email, or by cheque (made payable to “M. l’Agent comptable de L’université Jean Monnet“).
#4. Send the scanned completed registration form along with supporting documentation to your administrative coordinator.
> In addition to above registration form completed and scan, please enclosed (in .pdf, one file per document):
- copy of your passport;
- certificate of civil liability insurance you’ve just bought (#1.);
- copy of your M1 transcripts if already sent by local Academic coordinator;
- proof of payment : either a cheque (made payable to “M. l’Agent comptable de L’université Jean Monnet“) or a wire transfer proof (to be printed after transfer).
Deadline is 15 of September.
The university Jean Monnet is closed from 18th of July to 22 of August. Don’t post your documents in this timeframe as post might be returned).
[last update = 22/07/2015]